A dietary supplement to support strong, healthy hair and normal energy levels.
Nurture your body from the inside out with JSHealth Hair + Energy. Containing both Iodine and Zinc, these dietary supplements are formulated to maintain healthy, strong and voluminous hair, and promote wellbeing and healthy energy levels throughout the day.
- Vegetarian supplement
- Supports strong, healthy hair
- Helps restore volume and strength to hair
- Can help maintain metabolism and energy levels
- Contains iodine derived from sea kelp
- Formulated with zinc to support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Free from gluten, wheat, GMOs, sulphites, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- 2 month supply - 60 capsules
An essential trace mineral that helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails, zinc also provides support for connective tissue formation, can help maintain blood glucose levels and supports reproductive functions.
JSHealth uses sea kelp, naturally rich in iodine. Iodine is an important trace element that helps to restore hair strength and volume, supports the thyroid, promotes wellbeing, and helps regulate metabolism and energy levels.
WHO ARE THEY FOR
- Anyone wanting to restore strength and volume to their hair
- Anyone looking to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- Those to want to help regulate their metabolism and energy levels
- Please note that those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a thyroid or other medical condition should consult their healthcare professional before use
JSHealth vitamins are free from gluten, wheat, GMOs, sugar, dairy, soy, nuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours and flavours, yeast and sulphites.
Made in Australia
All JSHealth vitamins are proudly designed and made in Australia.
Vegan and vegetarian
No JSHealth vitamin contains added animal byproducts, however Hair + Energy may contain traces of crustaceans due to the sea kelp used.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule per day with breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid or other medical condition please consult with your healthcare professional before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool dry place.
Dietary supplement. Each capsule contains: Ascophyllum nodosum blade & stem powder 294 mg; Equiv. Iodine 265 micrograms; Fucus vesiculosus dry extract 50mg, Derived from minimum dried whole plant 1g; Equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms, Total Iodine 275 micrograms; Zinc 10mg.